BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2022
BNP Dewas MP Recruitment 2022:- The Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, wholly owned by the Government of India, incorporated on 13th January 2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Bank Notes & Security Inks, etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office on 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. Keeping in view of enhancement of production & operation and modernization of machinery, BNP invites applications from the Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies.
- Registration Start Date : 26 Feb - 2022
- Last Date For Apply : 28 Mar - 2022
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 28 Mar - 2022
- Exam (Tentative) : 1 Apr - 31 May - 2022
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Category: 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-SM/ PWD Category: 200/-
- Pay Fee Through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Minimum age:- 18 years
- Maximum age:- 25 years
|Post Code||Name of the post||IDA Pay-scale||Level||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||Rs.18780– 67390/-||W-1||60|
|2||Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|3||Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)||02|
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory):- Essential: Full-time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing):- Essential: Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full-time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impostor, Hand Composing along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Electrical / IT):- Essential: Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
How to apply
Before applying online, candidates should-
- scan their: -
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given below.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate‟s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. BNP may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE: Bank Transaction charges (if any) for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.