Coal India Recruitment of Management Trainee through GATE-2021
Coal India a Schedule 'A' - MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India with Corporate Hqrs., at Kolkata are the single largest coal producing company in the world and one of the largest corporate
employers of the country with manpower of 2.55 Lakhs approximately. It operates 345 mines in 85 mining areas across eight provincial states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh & Assam).
- Registration Start Date : 10 Aug - 2021 4:30 am
- Applications Last Date : 9 Sep - 2021 6:29 pm
- General / OBC / EWS: 1180 /- (1000 /- + GST: 180 /-)
- SC / ST / PwD: Exempted
Age Limit as on 04-August-2021
- The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years for the General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
- Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
1. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
2. SC / ST – 5 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities:
1. General (UR) – 10 Years
2. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
3. SC / ST – 15 Years
- Candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines – 5 Years
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is as per extant Govt. of India guidelines.
NOTE: The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 04-August-2021 shall not exceed 56 years.
|Sl. No.||Discipline||Post Code||Total vacancies|
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
|Post Code||Name of Discipline||Qualification|
|11||Mining||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|16||Geology||M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.|
How To Apply
- Detailed instructions are available on the CIL website www.coalindia.in may please be referred at the time of applying online
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within time. CIL shall not be held responsible if the candidates are unable to submit their applications due to a last-minute rush.
- Candidates should read the instructions in the advertisement carefully before making any entry or selecting options for filling online applications.
- Before apply to collect all required documents, scan photos and signatures, scanned copies of documents, and others based on the notifications.