MIDHANI Invited Online Application For Various Posts in 2021
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna - I and an ISO 9001-2016 & AS 9100D, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Company, is a high tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of superalloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors.
- Application Start Date : 4 Sep - 2021
- Registration Last Date : 18 Sep - 2021
- Fee Last Date : 18 Sep - 2021
- Exam Date : Coming Soon
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fee
- For All Other Candidates: 100/-
- Pay fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Age Limit as on 04.09.21
- The maximum age limit of some posts is 30 and some are 35 years.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts||Reservation||Upper age limit|
|1||SOT - Mechanical||01||ST-01||35|
|2||SOT - Pickling||03||UR-01, OBC-01, SC-01|
|3||SOT - Lab Technician||02||UR-01, EWS-01|
|4||SOT - NDT||06||UR-01, OBC-03, SC-02|
|5||SOT - MLT||01||UR-01|
|6||SOT - Civil||02||EWS-01, OBC-01|
|7||Walking/Roller Furnace Operator||01||UR-01|
|8||Hot/Cold Leveller Operator||01||UR-01|
|10||Junior Security Inspectors||06||Ex-Servicemen|
|11||JOT – Fitter – Cutting Machines||01||UR-01|
|12||JOT – Electrical||06||UR-3,OBC-2,SC-1||30|
|13||JOT – Turner||02||SC-01, ST-01|
|14||JOT – Operations & Maintenance||03||UR-02, OBC-01|
|15||JOT – Fitter||07||UR-3,EWS-1,OBC-2,SC-1|
|16||JOT – Diesel Mechanic||01||OBC-01|
|17||JOT – Auto Electrician||01||SC-01|
|18||JOT – NDT Operator||04||UR-2,OBC-1,ST-1|
|21||Operator - Hydraulic Press||01||UR-01|
For qualification and eligibility of every post read full notification.
|Criteria for selection||Maximum Marks|
|Education Qualification*||15 marks|
|Written Test||100 reckoned for 70 marks|
|Trade Test||Pass/ Fail|
- *Education Qualification: 10 marks for minimum educational qualification and 2 marks for every additional relevant qualification subject to a maximum of 15 marks.
- #Experience: 10 marks for minimum experience and 2 marks for every additional year of experience subject to a maximum of 15 marks.
How To Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in >careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- The application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to the MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 04.09.2021 till 1700 Hrs. on 18.09.2021 for this purpose.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding written test/trade/proficiency can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for the bouncing of an e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards the application fee through online payment using the debit card/credit card / net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, category, relevant experience through the link available in the application form.
- Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service with clear relevant designation/position, work experience & time period. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
- After successful submission of the online application, the candidate can take a printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy” Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit a No Objection Certificate at the time of the written test. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted for the written test.
- Before apply read the full official notification.