NCRTC Recruitments For Various Posts in 2021
NCRTC Recruitments For Various Posts in 2021:- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)- a Joint Venture Company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, and U.P, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Interested Candidate checks your eligibility according to the recruitments and applies. The post of recruitments is Maintenance Associate (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil), Programming Associate, Technician (Electrician, Electronic Mechanic), Technician (Airconditioning & Refrigeration), Technician (Fitter), Technician (Welder), and Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller.
- Registration Start Date : 15 Sep - 2021 4:30 am
- Last Date For Apply : 30 Sep - 2021 6:29 pm
- Admit Card : Coming Soon
- Tentative date of Examination : 25 Oct - 6 Nov - 2021
- For UR, OBC, EWS, and Ex-Servicemen: 500/-
- For SC/ST: No Fee
- Payment method Credit/Debit Card/Net banking
- Maximum Age: 25 to 27 years
- For more details read the full notification post-wise age limit.
|Sr. No.||Post||Max. Age (Yrs.) *||Qualification|
|1||Maintenance Associate (Mechanical)||28||3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|2||Maintenance Associate (Electrical)||28||3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|3||Maintenance Associate (Electronics)||28||3 Years Diploma in Electronics Engineering|
|4||Maintenance Associate (Civil)||28||3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|5||Programming Associate||28||3 Years Diploma in Computer Sc./ IT/BCA/B.Sc. (IT)|
|6||Technician (Electrician)||25||ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Electrician trade|
|7||Technician (Electronic Mechanic)||25||ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade|
|8||Technician (Airconditioning & Refrigeration)||25||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Mechanic trade|
|9||Technician (Fitter)||25||ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Fitter trade|
|10||Technician (Welder)||25||ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Welder trade or equivalent|
|11||Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller||28||ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Welder trade or equivalent3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths)|
For more details read the full notification.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.ncrtc.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
Steps to be followed-
- Candidates are first required to go to the NCRTC’s website www.ncrtc.in and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “Click here for O&M Vacancy Notice No. O&M-01/2021”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
- The candidate needs to register themselves.
- On Successful Completion of registration, an application registration no./login id and password will be generated. (Login id & password shall be received on e-mail and mobile number).
- From 15.09.2021 onwards candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification, etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of: -
- Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- Category/Caste certificate(s) (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/ EXM)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
- Date of birth proof document (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- Mere registration of a candidate shall not make the candidate eligible for appearing in the examination. Until the payment is successfully made, the applications shall not be accepted
- While candidates can submit their online applications and make payment till 23:59 hrs. on 30.09.2021. they, in their own interests, are advised to submit their application at least two days before the closing date so as to avoid transaction failures for any reason whatsoever.
- Data once submitted in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage. Please ensure the accuracy of data before final submission.