UPSC Invited Application For Engineering Services (Pre/ Stage I) Examination (ESE) 2022
UPSC Invited Application For Engineering Services (Pre/ Stage I) Examination (ESE) 2022:- Union Public Service Commission Invited Online Application For UPSC Invited Application For Engineering Services (Pre/ Stage I) Examination (ESE) 2022. The candidate checks eligibility and applies for Indian Engineering Services. Please check the branch of engineering degree and eligibility criteria before applying.
No. Of Posts:- 247
Job Location: All India
- Registration Start Date : 22 Sep - 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 12 Oct - 2021
- Online Fee Payment : 12 Oct - 2021
- Offline Fee Payment : 11 Oct - 2021
- Admit Card : Coming Soon
- Pre Exam : 20 Feb - 2022
- For All Candidate (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD):- 200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD:- No Fee
- Payment deposit in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking the facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
Age Limit as on 01-01-2022
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 2001
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
For more details read the full notification
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions are given in Appendix‐IIA. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The facility of withdrawal of Application is available for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix‐IIB of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for the Examination/Personality Test.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled from 22nd September 2021 to 12th October 2021 till 6:00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e‐Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the Examination. The e‐Admission Certificate will be made available on the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are requested to provide valid & active e‐mail i.d. while filling up the online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS (in Objective Type Papers): Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- FACILITATION COUNTER AND WEBSITE FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature, etc., candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone Nos. 011‐23385271/011‐23381125/011‐23098543 on working days between 10 AM and 5 PM. The Commission also has a Website at the address:www.upsc.gov.in over which the candidates can obtain details of the examination as well as information about registration of their applications, venue of the examination and results, etc.
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special Instructions to the candidates for Conventional Type Tests and Objective Type Tests” (Appendix III Part A and Part B). For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [Answer Sheet] in objective-type papers, candidates must use a black ball pen only. Pens with any other colors are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or ink pen. Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities in the Category of Blindness are advised not to apply for this examination as no vacancies are earmarked/identified for them for the Services/Posts included in the Engineering Services Examination, 2022. However, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities of Low Vision category are advised to apply only under Electronics & Telecommunication Category as services/posts only in this category are identified for them
- MOBILE PHONES NOT PERMITTED:
The use of any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including a ban from future examinations
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safe‐keeping cannot be assured.
- MOBILE PHONES NOT PERMITTED: