SJVN Limited Invited application for field engineer in 2021
SJVN Limited Invited application for a field engineer. The Company invites applications from professionals having experience in Solar and wind power generation. The engagement shall be purely temporary & on a contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period may further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle him/her to claim any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxation in case of any requirement for any post in SJVN.
- Online Registration Date : 1 Sep - 2021
- Closing Registration Date : 21 Sep - 2021
- Last date for sending application print out along with Payment receipt and certificates : 11 Oct - 2021 12:30 pm
- For all candidates: 590/-
- For SC/ST/PWD:- exempted
- Payment is done through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking.
- Upper age limit:- 30 year
|Sr. No.||Designation||Tentative No. of posts||Qualification Requirement||Minimum post qualification relevant executive experience|
|1||Field Engineer (Electrical)||04 (2 For Solar and 2 for Wind***)||Full-time regular Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute of India.||2 years of post-qualification executive experience in Solar*/wind power**.|
|2||Field Engineer (Mechanical)||04 (2 For Solar and 2 for Wind***)||Full-time regular Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute of India.||2 years of post-qualification executive experience in Solar*/wind power**.|
*Erection, commissioning, Operation and maintenance of Solar Power Plant (Ground mounted Minimum 5 MW A/C Solar Park)
**Erection, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of wind Power Plant (with Minimum 2 MW single Turbine and 20 MW Wind Park/ Project).
*** For working in Wind Power Plant, Candidates must have a fitness certificate to work at Heights. Certificate for working at Height must not be more than one year old. Training program in Hight Safety Training shall be a desirable qualification.
The selection process for these posts consists of Personal Interviews which will be held at the Corporate Head Quarter, Shimla.
Reservation has been worked out as per Rosters maintained for Group A posts in SJVN.
A. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS
|Discipline||Designation||Tentative No. of posts|
|Electrical||Field Engineer||04:- OBC(NCL)-01, UR-03|
|Mechanical||Field Engineer||04:- OBC(NCL)-01, UR-03|
B. Reservation for PWD candidates: No post shall be reserved for PWD. However, the posts identified for PWD shall be as follows:
|Electrical||Field Engineer (Solar)|
OL: One Leg
HH: Hearing Handicapped
Important Instruction And How To Apply
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying:
The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. Their candidature at all the stages will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issuance of an Interview call letter will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN.
SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only at the stage of the Interview.
- The candidates must ensure that duly filled in applications along with enclosures complete in all aspects is sent only by ordinary post or speed post well in advance so as to avoid rejection on account of late receipt.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of ` 590/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on the online recruitment portal. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidates should have a scanned copy of the latest passport size photograph as well as a photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- After applying online, candidates are required to take the printout of the Application form (Preview) and send it along with Payment Receipt, Experience details (clearly stating Executive experience in Solar/Wind power Projects), and certificates in support of Educational/Professional Qualification, Age, Category, Experience, etc. to the following address
Advt. No. 96/2021
O/o GM (Recruitment)
Shakti Sadan, Corporate Head Quarters, Shanan Shimla, HP-171006
- General, EWS and OBC category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- plus GST@18% i.e. Rs. 590/- . The fee is to be paid online through the portal only.
- The candidate should clearly note that the SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of the application being incomplete, non-receipt of application, or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. Application received after the prescribed closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all such applications will be summarily rejected. The applicants should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the SJVN office on or before the prescribed last date for sending a printout of the application.