UPPSC Mining officer, Principal, Professor and Reader Recruitment 2022
UPPSC Mining officer, Principal, Professor, and Reader Recruitment 2022:- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC ) invites Online applications for the recruitment of 19 Mines Officers, Principal, Professor, Reader Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying
- Registration Start Date : 19 Jan - 2022
- Last Date For Apply : 19 Feb - 2022
- Last Day For Fee Pay : 16 Feb - 2022
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: 105/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S Candidates of UP only: 65/-
- For PH Candidates: 25/-
- Pay Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan
- Mines Officer: 21 to 40 years
- Principal: 35 to 50 years
- Professor: 30 to 50 years
- Reader: 28 to 45 years
Degree/ Diploma in Mining Engineering OR Degree in University
- Mines Officer: 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Level – 10
- Principal: Level - 13
- Professor: Level - 12
- Reader: Level - 11
- Interview (No Exam)
How to apply
- The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he/ she is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite pieces of information and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential
- The date of calculation of age (except where st indicated otherwise) is 1 July 2022. The maximum age limit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward class, Skilled players of U.P. of Classified (for the post of Group 'B' and 'C' only) Games and State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/ Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P.
- After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
- Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for an interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
- In case of a large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold a screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time. Under the conditions of holding screening test (Objective Type), the penalty shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates as below:-
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The original certificates are required for verification at the time of the interview. The candidate will then also be required to submit his/her passport size photograph attested by the head of department or head of the institution, where he/she received last education, or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from their employer at the time of interview.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the online application the category/ subcategory (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
- For more information read the full notification.