UP Post Office Recruitment for GDS in 2021
India Post Office, Uttar Pradesh (UP) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle 3. UP GDS Online Application is available from 23 August 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 on or before 22 September 2021 on www.appost.in.
- Registration Start Date : 23 Aug - 2021
- Registration Last Date : 21 Sep - 2021
- Last Date of fee payment : 22 Sep - 2021
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man:- 100/-
- All-female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST, and all PwD – No Fee
- Payment method online through debit/credit and net banking
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
|1||Branch Postmaster (BPM)|
|2||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
How to apply
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering themselves for applying online.
- The candidate has to ensure that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like a change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying for one Registration with UR category and another registration, etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
- Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physically sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
- While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with an appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that application will automatically be rejected. In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
- The candidate should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photos, signatures, SSC certificates, community certificates, and other documents should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned. Since Non-submission and submission of non-legible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates with vital information blurred, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payments before making payments. Since Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates those or making online fee payment on the last days should ensure to get it settled. In any case, if the payment made is not settled and the application could not be submitted those fees also will not be refunded.
- candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Application submission :
Only online applications will be accepted by the candidate. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 23.08.2021 to 22.09.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
The applicant can also pay the fee through the online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facilities can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.