Allahabad High Court Invited Online Application For Additional Private Secretary in 2021
Allahabad High Court Invited Online Application For Additional Private Secretary in 2021:- Online Applications are invited from citizens of India and candidates of other countries recognized by the Government of India, for filling up the Post of Additional Private Secretary (English & Hindi) in the Establishment of The Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Allahabad under THE ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT PRIVATE SECRETARIES (CONDITIONS OF SERVICE) RULES, 2001, THE ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT PRIVATE SECRETARIES (CONDITIONS OF SERVICE) (AMENDMENT) RULES, 2019 and Orders as issued by Hon'ble The Chief Justice from time to time in this regard.
- Registration Start Date : 20 Sep - 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 5 Oct - 2021
- Fee Last Date : 6 Oct - 2021
- Application Correction Dates : 7 Oct - 8 Oct - 2021
- Admit Card : Coming Soon
- Exam Date : Coming Soon
- For General/OBC: 1200/-
- For SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh: 1000/-
Age Limit as on 01.07.2021
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- The candidate should not be born before 2nd July 1986 and not born after 1st July 2000.
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Vacancies||Essential Qualifications|
|Additional Private Secretary (English)||60|
|Additional Private Secretary (Hindi)||08|
As per Rule 4-F of The Allahabad High Court Private Secretaries (Conditions of Service) (Amendment) Rules, 2019, a candidate: -
- Who has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years
- Who has obtained a 'B' Certificate of the National Cadet Corps (NCC) shall, other things being equal be given preference, in the matter of direct recruitment to the Establishment?
How to apply
Candidates have to apply “ONLINE” only for the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Recruitment Exam for the post of Additional Private Secretary (English & Hindi) or both by accessing the website: https://recruitment.nta.nic.in OR www.allahabadhighcourt.in. The Applications other than online mode will not be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate shall be rejected.
It is suggested that the candidate should keep the following ready before filling out the online Application Form:
- Before Apply read the full notification.
- A computer/Laptop with proper internet connectivity,
- The particulars of a valid Government ID proof,
- The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate),
- Govt. Identity Details like Aadhar Number (last 4 digits) / Election Card (EPIC No.) / Passport number/Ration Card Number / Bank Account Number / PAN Number / Other valid Govt. IDs,
- Educational Qualification details,
- Actual category viz General (UR) / OBC / SC / ST, as the case may be, correctly mentioned in the relevant column,
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) either in color or black and white with 80% face (without mask) clearly showing complete face from chin to head having straight eye contact with the camera with both ears visible inappropriate contrast on light shade plain background without any kind of sunglasses/spectacles,
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb),
- Scanned Class X or equivalent certificate as proof of Date of Birth,
- Scanned copy of Certificate from Institution as proof of Qualifying Examination,
- Bank account details for payment of fee,
- A valid e-mail ID as important communications will be made in this e-mail ID,
- A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this number
- Advertisement with Replica of Application Form given therein may be downloaded and read carefully by the candidate that to be sure about his/her eligibility and to acquaint with requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Examinations as prescribed.
- In order to avoid correction in the particulars at a later stage, the candidate should exercise utmost caution while filling up the details in the Application Form.