ICF Chennai Invited Online Application For Apprenticeship in 2021
ICF Chennai Invited Online Application For Apprenticeship in 2021:- Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act-1961 & RBE.No.120/2015, dated 06.10.2015 in the designated trades at Integral Coach Factory from the residents of Tamil Nadu. Applications completed in all respects should be submitted online till 26/10/2021 by visiting ICF web portal https://pb.icf.gov.in/.
Selection Process:- Merit
- Registration Start Date : 27 Sep - 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 26 Oct - 2021 12:00 pm
- Fee Last Date : 26 Oct - 2021 12:00 pm
- For Gen/OBC:100/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Women: No Fee
- Fee payment through online mode.
- 15 to 24 years.
- The age of the candidate will be reckoned as 26.10.2021.
Posts for Experience and Freshers
- Candidates with higher qualifications viz. Engineering / Degree / Diploma are not eligible to apply.
- This notification is purely for giving Apprenticeship training and not for employment.
- In case of any clarification, candidates may contact 044-26147708 during office hours only i.e. from 09:30 to 17:30 hrs on weekdays and from 09:30 to 12:30 hrs on Saturdays.
Qualification and Eligibility:-
- Freshers – School pass-outs (class 10th)
- Freshers – School pass-outs (class 12th)
- Ex-ITI – National or State certificate holder
How to apply
- Before apply read the full notification.
- Facility for submission of online application will be available from 27/09/2021 to 26/10/2021 till 17:30 hrs on ICF website https://pb.icf.gov.in/
- The application will be accepted only through online mode.
- Candidates who wish to apply need to log on to the ICF web portal https://pb.icf.gov.in/
- Candidates should read the notification thoroughly and fill in the online application form correctly & submit it. Before filling the application form, candidates should keep ready all the data of documents/certificates required to be filled in and images of recent passport size photographs (not more than 200 KB) in jpg/jpeg format.
- The system-generated registration number is the candidate’s individual Registration ID & the password to generate acknowledgment is their date of birth.
- For login purposes, the candidate should use the online registration number generated, with the password as date of birth in “ddmmyyyy” format.
- A processing fee of .100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable) is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
- No request for a refund of the fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by ICF under any circumstances.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check whether the details fed in are correct.
- Processing Fee Payment instruction (For candidates other than SC/ST/PwBD/Women): After successful payment of processing fee of Rs.100/- through online, a unique Transaction ID starting with ‘DU’ will be sent by payment gateway system to the registered mobile number. Candidates should preserve this Transaction ID for future references of payment detail.
- Candidates are NOT required to send/submit any documents including system generated application form to ICF through Post/e-mail/FAX/By hand.
- After final submission, candidates can generate the acknowledgment form from the system. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the acknowledgment generated by the system which is required to be submitted at the time of Document Verification.