RRC ER Trade Apprentice Online Form 2021
RRC ER Trade Apprentice Online Form 2021:- Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway has Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for the Post of various Trade Apprentice (2945 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Registration Start Date : 4 Oct - 2021 4:30 am
- Last Date For Apply : 4 Nov - 2021 12:30 pm
- For All Other Candidate: 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/Women: No Fee
- Pay fee through online Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 hears
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
Division Wise Vacancy Details:-
How to apply
- Before apply read the full notification.
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of the official website of RRC/ER Kolkata (www.rrcer.com). They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, etc. must be identical with the same what has been recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- The candidates should fill up the relevant columns regarding their community (SC/ST/OBC/EWS), Ex-Serviceman, and Physical Disability.
- Candidates should apply for one unit while filling up the application form. However, the allotment of the training establishment is strict as per merit and available vacancies in respective trade of units and communities.
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs in the application form which they need to be kept active during the entire process of selection since communication for the further selection process will be made through these media and also through the notice board of the website of RRC ER Kolkata.
- Candidate takes Scanned Photograph, Scanned signature and LTI, Standard 8th and 10th mark sheet, Certificate in proof of age, ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT, Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS, PwBD Certificate
- The candidate must follow all instructions regarding the uploading of the photographs, signs, LTI, and documents provided during the filling up of the ONLINE application form.
- All other relevant columns of the Application Form should be filled up by the candidate. The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)/Eastern Railway reserves the right to reject the incomplete applications.
- Candidates are advised to take 2 printouts of the filled-up online Application Form after all details have been filled and the Form has been confirmed to have been submitted.