NID Madhya Pradesh invited applications various posts in 2021
National Institute of Design (NID), Madhya Pradesh has invited applications for the Deputy Registrar, Administrative Officer, Account Officer, and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to these posts by the National Institute of Design (NID), Madhya Pradesh Recruitment on or before 30 September 2021.
- Application Start Date : 31 Aug - 2021
- Application Last Date : 30 Sep - 2021 12:00 pm
- For UR / EWS / OBC:- 500/- for Sr. No. 1, 2, and 3 in post details
- For UR / EWS / OBC:- 200/- for Sr. No. 4 to 11 in post details
- For SC, ST, PwD, Ex.-Servicemen, and Women:- Exempted
- read full notification for fee details.
- Age limit different for every post, read notifications.
|Sr. No.||Name Of Posts||Vacancy||Category wise Vacancies|
|1||Deputy Registrar||Direct Recruitment||UR:- 01|
|2||Administrative Officer||Deputation/ Contract||UR:- 01|
|3||Senior Accounts Officer||Deputation/ Contract||UR:- 01|
|4||Head Security Services||Deputation failing which by Direct recruitment||UR:- 01|
|5||Senior Assistant Librarian||Deputation failing which by Direct recruitment||UR:- 01|
|6||Senior Superintendent (Accounts)||Contract||UR:- 01|
|7||Assistant Administrative Officer||Contract||OBC:- 01, UR:- 01|
|9||Senior Assistant (Admin/Studio)||Contact||UR:- 02|
|10||Assistant (Accounts/Adm/Library)||Contact||OBC:- 01, UR:- 04|
|11||Lady Warden||Contract||UR:- 01|
For more details read the official notification.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online only on the online recruitment portal of the Institute website: www.nidmp.ac.in from 01.09.2021 to 30.09.2021 up to 5:30 p.m.
- Candidates may click on the online application link available on the Institute website for registration after reading the instructions carefully and fill-in in the online application form giving accurate information.
- After registration, candidates will have to pay the application fee through "SBI I-Collect" and get the printout of fee receipt generated by "SBI I-Collect". SC, ST, PwD, ESM, and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- After the payment of the application fee, the candidate will have to fill the application form through the online application link available on the Institute website. If the online application is not successfully completed, the candidate is required to register again. Candidates after successful submission of the online application must keep a copy of the finally submitted online application, which they will be required to produce as and when asked for during the selection process.
- Incomplete applications/ applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before Apply read full notification with post-wise details, salary age limit, and documents required.
- Any difficulties relating to the submission of the online application may be sent to email Id firstname.lastname@example.org