CG PCS Invited online application for the various posts in 2021
CG PCS Invited online application for the various posts in 2021:- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released a notification for various posts for conducting the Chhattisgarh State Service Exam-2021. The candidates must bookmark this article for details related to vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, and salary.
CGPSC is going to conduct a recruitment drive for 171 vacancies for conducting the Chhattisgarh State Service Exam-2021.
- Registration Start Date : 1 Dec - 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 30 Dec - 2021
- Last Date For Fee Pay : 30 Dec - 2021
- Correction Date : 31 Dec - 4 Jan - 2022
- Pre Exam : 13 Feb - 2022
- Main Exam : 26 May - 29 May - 2022
- General / Other State :- 400/-
- SC / ST / OBC :- 300/-
- Pay fee through cash via KIOSK Or pay through the Debit, Credit, and Net Banking.
- Minimum age:- 21 years
- Maximum age:- 40 years
- State Administrative Service
- State Police Service
- State Finance Commission
- District Excise Officer
- Labour Officer
- Employment Officer
- Assistant Direct/ District Women and Child Development Officer
- District Fighter, Municipal Army
- Assistant Director (CG State Audit/ Finance)
- Assistant Director Tribal and SC Development
- Superintendent District Jail
- Chief Executive Officer
- Child Development Project Officer
- Subordinate Account Services
- Assistant Superintendent and Land Records
- Naib Tehsildar
- Excise Sub Inspector
- Cooperative Inspector
- Assistant Prison Superintendent
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Test
CG And All India
How to apply
- Before apply read the full official notification in detail.
- Go to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in or click on the link given above.
- Click on New Registration to complete the registration process or already registered to go to the login.
- Enter all the required details to complete the registration process carefully.
- Enter valid Mobile No. & Email ID.
- Check all the details and click on the Register.
- The candidates will receive login credentials on their registered mobile number and Email ID.
- After successful registration, enter Registration No. and Password.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Enter all the details as mentioned in the form.
- Upload scanned photo and signature as per the given format.
- Pay the application fee through credit/debit card, internet banking, or cash deposit.
- Check the pre-filled application form and make possible corrections and then click on Submit.
- Download and take a printout of the payment receipt and the application form.