UP Aganwadi recruitments for 2021
UP Aganwadi recruitments for 2021. UP Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pustahar Vibhag invited online applications for the post of Aganwadi Worker, Mini Aganwadi Worker, and Agawandi Helpers in 2021. Interested candidates check eligibility and apply for application forms.
- Last Date to Apply Online for Kheri : 24 Sep - 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online for Mathura : 27 Sep - 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online for Kasganj : 30 Sep - 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online for Gorakhpur : 4 Oct - 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online for Farrukhabad : 4 Oct - 2021
- 21 to 45 & 50 years
- Agawandi Helper: 5th Pass
- Aganwadi Worker, Mini Aganwadi Worker: 10th Pass
How to apply
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Online application will be made by the applicant on the departmental website http://balvikasup.gov.in, apart from this, applications sent through any other medium will not be accepted. Detailed guidelines are available on the website. The applicant should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting the options. It is mandatory for the applicant to fill in all the required details while filling the online application form. Mandatory details (fields) are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- The application process is completely free.
- The selection process has to be done from the district level. Therefore, for any doubt/solution, you can get a solution from the District Magistrate / District Program Officer.
- While filling the online application form, all the entries will be made in Hindi and the number (marks) will be filled in the English language. Special corrections (@,!,#,$,%,^,&,*,-,<,>,+<,+,.,), etc. will not be used in filling the entries.
- The applicant is directed not to share personal information related to your online application, such as registration number/date of birth / aadhaar number / common id, etc. with any other person.
- Applicants may please note that no level changes will be allowed after the submission of the online application.
- The online application form is available in the Hindi language, which can be filled by the applicant in both English and Hindi (Unicode) languages.
- The online application form will be filled in four parts.
- The personal details of the candidate will be mentioned in Part-I of the registration. On submission of the details, the applicant will be asked to verify the details given and make amendments, if any, to the particulars mentioned in the application form. After that, a registration number will be generated at this stage. The applicant is also advised that the registration number should be kept intact for future references.
- In Part-II of the registration, the applicant has to fill the educational qualification. The grade/CGPA and percentage will be calculated automatically.
- In Part-III of Registration, the applicant has to upload the photograph and signature. The scanned images should be in JPG, JPEG, PNG format and should be uploaded first. The digital size of the photograph should not exceed 20KB. After uploading your photograph by the applicant, upload your scanned signature in JPG, JPEG, PNG format only, whose digital size should not exceed 10KB.
- In Part-IV of the registration, the applicant has to agree to the declaration that he can press the button of 'Save Draft' to make necessary corrections in the future before the specified date of application. The applicant can also take a printout of the draft for viewing/examination of the entries entered in the application form. No modification will be done in the application form after the applicant presses the 'Final Submit' button.
- After successful submission of the application form of the applicant, an automatic message will be sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant.
- Important information "Merely filling the application form by the applicant will not give the applicant the right of eligibility and selection. The applicant will be included in the selection process only after the verification of his records. The competent authority will ask the applicant for his original record verification. But it will be the responsibility of the applicant to present the same by the stipulated time.
- Contact us for any questions or assistance. Toll-Free Number:- 1800 180 5500 E-mail id. firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reading and understanding all the above important instructions by the applicant, in the event of consent, press the button given below.
- For the vacant post of Anganwadi worker / Mini Anganwadi worker / and assistants, it is mandatory to be a resident of the concerned Gram Sabha / Ward (same Gram Sabha for rural areas and same ward for urban areas).