SSC selection post phase 11 recruitment 2023
SSC selection post phase 11 recruitment 2023 : SSC Phase 11 examination will be conducted in multiple phases, including computer-based tests, descriptive paper, and skill tests and the last date to apply is 27th March 2023. According to the SSC Phase 11 Notification 2023 candidates can make corrections in the application on 3rd April to 4th April 2023. The SSC Phase 11 examination is a golden1 opportunity for candidates who wish to secure jobs in various government departments such as income tax, customs, central excise, and others.
- Dates for submission of online applications : 6 Mar - 27 Mar - 2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications : 27 Mar - 2023 5:30 pm
- Last date and time for making online fee payment : 28 Mar - 2023 5:30 pm
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan : 28 Mar - 2023 5:30 pm
- Last date for payment through Challan : 29 Mar - 2023
- Dates of „Window for Application Form Correction‟ including online payment. : 2 Apr 6:30 pm - 5 Apr - 2023 5:30 pm
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (tentatively) : 1 Jun - 31 Jul - 2023
- For Gen/ OBC: 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ ESM: No Fee
- Pay fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Cards or SBI Challan
- Age limit 18 to 30 years
- for more details about age relaxation read the notification
Selection Post XI (Phase 11)
No Of Vacancy:-
Level 1- 7
- Matric Level Post:- 10th
- Intermediate Level Post:- 12th
- Graduation Level Post:- Degree Pass
Computer Based Examination
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION VERY CAREFULLY
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE SSC WEBSITE ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ EWS/ ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted „Provisionally‟. Candidates should take printout of the application form for submission at the scrutiny stage as and when called for by the Commission after conduct of the Computer Based Examination as well as for their own records.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e- mail/ SMS.
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the full Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU)
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence
- Any other photo bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government
- After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the online Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
- This is smallest instruction for more details to read full notification from link