Punjab Lineman Apprenticeship Online Form in 2021
Punjab Lineman Apprenticeship Online Form in 2021:- Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd., a power generating and distributing organization of the Government of Punjab is inviting applications for the Apprenticeship Training of Lineman from the candidates who have completed ITI in WIREMAN/ELECTRICIAN trade. Preference will be given to Punjab resident/domicile candidates and if the above candidates are not available, the other state candidates will be considered.
- Registration Start Date : 24 Nov - 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 15 Dec - 2021
- As per the Apprenticeship Act 1961 (Apprenticeship Rules 1992) as amended from time to time.
The detail of 600 Seats is as below:-
|General||SC||BC||PWD (Deaf Only))|
Candidates shall be ITI in WIREMAN or ELECTRICIAN Trade. The certificate should be duly issued by NCVT/ScVT.
PERIOD OF TRAINING:
One Year (as per Apprenticeship Act 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time).
Selection will be based purely on merit basis. The merit will be made as of Wireman or per marks obtained in ITI Electrician trade. The 2 decimal percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest digit for preparing the merit. No weightage shall be given for higher qualifications.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through the PSPCL website (www.pspcl.in) in English only.
means/mode of submission of applications (including handwritten applications) will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. It should be kept active during the entire training period.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. No subsequent corrections/modifications are allowed once the online application is registered.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, make sure the following details/documents are readily available with the candidate:
- Matriculation Certificate for personal details.
- Punjabi Pass Certificate at Matriculation Level
- TI Pass Certificate/Detail Marks sheet in Electrician/Wireman trade
- Aadhar Card
- Reserve Category Certificate (if applicable)
- To apply visit the PSPCL website www.pspcl.in under RECRUITMENT Link, click on APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING OF LINEMAN. TRAINING OF LINEMAN.
- To apply click on New Registration:-
- Fill up all the information desired in the form correctly.
- Upload recent photo in JPEG format maximum size 20-50 KB With dimension (150*200)
- Upload Signature in JPEG format maximum size 10-20 KB With dimension (140*60)
- Note the Registration number for future correspondence
- PSPCL does not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to register their applications up to the last date due to any reason.
- His/Her candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility verification during document checking.
- The decision of the PSPCL about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions shall be final and binding .No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.