OPTCL Invited Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee for 2021
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a State-owned Power utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading power utilities in the country in the Transmission space. The present asset value of the corporation is about Rs. 6560 Crores. OPTCL operates in the entire state having 168 Grid Sub-stations.
OPTCL intends to recruit energetic ITI qualified candidates in Electrician Trade for placement at various units across the State, preferably in KBK and other backward districts of the State.
- Registration Start Date : 14 Sep - 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 14 Oct - 2021
- Last Date For Fee Pay : 14 Oct - 2021
- Admit Card : Coming Soon
- Exam Date : Coming Soon
- Unreserved / SEBC Category:- 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 250/-
- Payment mode (Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking)
Age Limit as on 01-09-2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Eligibility And Qualification
|Name of the post||Essential Qualification|
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee(JMOT)||HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
The candidate has to fulfill only the minimum qualification prescribed and anyone having a higher qualification (other than a Diploma) not related to the nature of work need not apply for the post.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to having sound health and being physically & mentally fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per the norms and standards of Medical Fitness.
- Candidates selected under the PWD category must be within the prescribed normal range for all other physical standards. The PWD candidates will have to undergo a verification process by the authorized Medical Board.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Test||Unreserved / SEBC Category||SC/ST/ PWD*|
40% (Qualifying Nature)
For ITI : 60% weightage & For HSC: 40% weightage
How To Apply
- Before filling up an On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement. They should go through the Instructions to fill up On-line Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available on the OPTCL website: www.optcl.co.in.
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be sent to their registered e-mail ID. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number for future correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Uploading of Documents:
Candidates are required to keep the following documents ready before initiating the Online Application Form.
The candidate shall upload the scanned copy of the original documents
- Recent color passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format (.jpg/.jpeg)
- Photograph file size:- 25KB to 50KB Dimensions:- 3.5 cm X 4.5cm
- Signature file size:- 25KB to 35 KB Dimensions:- 3.5 cm X 1.5cm
- Note: Candidates should ensure that the same passport size color photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Caste certificate, if she/he belongs to SC/ST/SEBC category.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate, if applicable.
- Sports certificate / Identity card, if applicable.
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge certificate / I card / NOC, if applicable.
- Experience certificate issued by the manpower service provider / designated officer of the
outsourcing agency, if an applicant is engaged through the outsourcing agency in OPTCL.
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- 10th Mark sheet.
- ITI Pass Certificate.
- ITI Final Mark Sheet.