NHM UP recruitments 2021
NHM UP recruitments 2021:- National Health Mission (NHM), UP seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable, and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender, and demographic balance.
Ref. No: 599/SPMU/NHM/2021-22/5723
- Start Date For Apply : 18 Dec - 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 7 Jan - 2022
- No fee
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Lab Technician
- Senior Lab Technician
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS)
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS)
Every post has different qualification criteria and experience.
- DEGREE IN MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (MLT)
- DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (MLT)
- INTERMEDIATE (10+2) WITH DIPLOMA OR CERTIFIED COURSE IN MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- M.SC. MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY/ APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY/GENERAL MICROBIOLOGY/BIOTECHNOLOGY/ BIOCHEMISTRY/BIOCHEMISTRY WITH OR WITHOUT DMLT
- B.SC. MICROBIOLOGY/ BIOTECHNOLOGY /BIOCHEMISTRY/ CHEMISTRY /LIFE SCIENCES WITH OR WITHOUT DMLT
- CERTIFIED DIPLOMA IN LABORATORY SERVICES BY ANY RECOGNIZED INSTITUTE APPROVED BY THE STATE / GOI
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR RECOGNIZED SANITARY INSPECTOR'S COURSE
- TWO MONTH CERTIFICATE COURSE IN COMPUTER
- PERMANENT TWO WHEELER DRIVING LICENSE & SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRIVE TWO WHEELER
- For more details read the notification.
Computer-based test section -I (80 marks) and Section-II (20 marks) with no negative marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Computer Based Test:-
|GENERAL(UR) / EWS||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||SC / ST / PwD|
|Minimum 33% marks i.e. 33 Marks out of 100||Minimum 30% marks i.e. 30 Marks out of 100||Minimum 24% marks i.e. 24 Marks out of 100|
How to apply
- Before apply read the full notification.
- Collect all the documents and phot signature as required in the notification.
- The candidates shall apply through online mode only as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria indicated above.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the NHM website in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Once the application is submitted, no change/edit will be allowed, thereafter.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate only. In case of the name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the online application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation certificate. The date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of ONLINE registration.
Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- The online registration process involves 02 (two)steps for successful filling up of the application form.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of both Step 1 and Step 2 of the registration process within the stipulated date. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date &time and register their application well within the time. NHM shall not be held responsible if the candidates are not able to submit their application due to last-minute rush on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection etc.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Registration number, password, admit card for Computer Based Test, call letter for document verification, or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/junk box). The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from NHM. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention email ID or password to/ or any other candidate /person. Please note that the Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT) will not be sent by post.
- The candidates found provisionally eligible shall be issued admit cards for appearing in Computer Based Test, at their own expense.