JKSSB Invited Application For Various Posts In 2021
JKSSB Invited Application For Various Posts In 2021:- Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Indenting Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject. Interested Candidate checks your eligibility and apply.
- Registration Start Date : 9 Oct - 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 9 Nov - 2021
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 9 Nov - 2021
- For All Candidates: 350/-
- Pay fee through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards
Age Limit as on 01-01-2021
- For OM: 40 years, Or not born before 01-01-1981 and after 01-01-2003
- For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ IB/ EWS/ PSP/ OSC: 43 Years, Or not born before 01-01-1978 and after 01-01-2003
- For PWD: 42 Years, Or not born before 01-01-1978 and after 01-01-2003
|Sr. No.||Reference of Indent||Department||No. of posts received|
|1||JSD/NGJ/65/2021 dated 10-08-2021||Jal Shakti Department||163|
|2||Horti-NG/03/2021 dated 18-08-2021 read with Horti/56/2017 dated 14-01- 2021 and 18.02.2021||Horticulture Department||198|
|3||Agri/Coord/25/2020/357 Dated 01-10- 2020 followed by Agri/Cord/06/2021/ 363 Dated: -23-08-2021||Agriculture Production & Farmer's Welfare Department||101|
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Horticulture Technician Grade-IV
- Junior Stenographer
- Junior Assistant, Field Assistant
- Sericulture Assistant
- Seed Examiner, Driver
Qualifications:- Graduation /PostGraduation Degree/PhD Degree
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credentials, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id, and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name, and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photographs and signatures.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.)
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.)
- The candidate needs to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before the final submission of the application.
- The candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, a candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such canceled application will not be remitted. The candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- The candidate’s application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options.
- After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown the “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees are successfully submitted, an Application ID shall be generated.
- The options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link. Candidates can pay using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, as Online Payment options.