Goa Forest Department Recruitment of various posts in 2021
Goa Forest Department Recruitment of various posts in 2021:- Notice Invitation applications are invited by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Govt. of Goa, Altinho, Panaji-Goa, for filling up the following posts in the Forest Department. Interested candidates check their eligibility and apply for the online application.
- Last Date For Apply : 11 Nov - 2021
- For ST/SC/PwD: Nill
- For others: 250/-
- Not exceeding 45 years as on date of filling up of the application form
- Junior stenographer
- Lower Division Clerk
- Peon/ Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Animal Attendant
- Room Bearer
- Mess servant
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- Knowledge of Marathi.
- Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Should be computer literate.
- Speed of 100 words per minute in Short Hand and 35 words per minute in typewriting.
- Knowledge of computer applications/operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English
- Multi-tasking skills such as knowledge of operating office machines, including computers.
- All qualification required different in different posts please read the notification.
How to apply
- The candidates shall fill and submit the prescribed Application Form through online mode only available at https://cbes.goa.gov.in The candidate shall apply for the post within the time limit prescribed.
- For filling up of application form online mode via the above website, the candidate shall register through a valid email-id and mobile number of the candidates. On registration, an acknowledgment message will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate immediately.
- All call letters will be issued only on the email addresses given by the candidates in the application form and no hard copy will be sent to the candidates. A press note will be issued to intimate the scheduled date to examination for the concerned post.
- The candidate will be sent intimations on registered email about the venue for examination along with Examination Hall Ticket which the candidate will have to print and produce at the examination hall.
- The candidate shall fill the online application form as per the instructions mentioned therein. No column shall be left blank or wrongly filled as the selection process will be based on the information furnished.
- The application form will not be accepted in any other mode and after the last date notified to submit the applications.
- Only eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per Recruitment Rules/Advertisement shall apply and the candidates need not furnish any document at the time of applying for the post. The candidate must possess the requisite qualification and other valid mandatory documents essential for the post as mentioned herein below in original on the date of filling up of the application form.
- The Candidates shall be responsible for the genuineness of the information filled in the application form.
- In the event, the candidate submits false information/false declaration/false or bogus certificate/documents, and the same is detected before, during, or after the verification, (which may be also done post appointment in respect of selected candidates) the candidate is liable to be disqualified at any time during the recruitment process and shall be subject to prosecution in accordance to the law in force; also, the in-service candidate shall be liable for disciplinary action under the appropriate rules.
- DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATE REQUIRED:-
- Certificate of Educational Qualification with mark sheet of the qualifying examination as applicable for the post as per column No. 5 of Post wise Instructions given above.
- Valid Employment Exchange Card
- Valid 15 years Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority of the State of Goa.
- Birth Certificate
- Any photo identity proof issued by State/Central Government
- Valid Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in respect of the reserved category.
- Certificate indicating other qualifications possessed by the applicant, including those pertaining to Computer Education as per column no. 5 of Post wise Instructions given above.
- Valid Economically Weaker Section Certificate issued by the competent authority of the State of Goa.
- Work experience certificate detailing the type of task/job handled (if any).
- Before filling application read the full notification and elgibility.