DSE Odisha Invited Application for TGT in 2021
DSE (Director Secondary Education), Odisha invites online applications from intending eligible candidates for recruitment against existing vacancies of Contractual Trained Graduate Teacher Arts, Trained Graduate Teacher Science(PCM), Trained Graduate Teacher Science(CBZ), and Telugu Teacher Posts in Government Secondary Schools of Odisha. The selection for the recruitment will be made through Computer Based Competitive Examination to be held in selected Test Centres in Odisha.
The tentative schedule of Examination: Second week of October 2021
- Online Registration Date : 4 Sep - 2021 5:30 am
- Registration Last Date : 30 Sep - 2021 12:30 pm
- Admit Card : Coming Soon
- Online Examination Date : Coming Soon
- All Candidates: 600/-
- SC / ST / PWD: 400/-
- The payment will be made through the online payment gateway on the online application page.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2021
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Read notification for age relaxation.
|TGT Arts||TGT Science(PCM)||TGT Science(CBZ)||Telugu Teacher|
Note:- The statement showing detailed district-wise vacancies and the number of vacancies available for different reservation categories is in Appendix A.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
In any case, the candidate must have passed the Bachelor Degree with any two school subjects offered as Pass/Hons/Elective/optional/Compulsory subject out of the following:
English, Odia, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Indian Economy, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity
|TGT Science(PCM) & TGT Science(CBZ)|
In any case, the candidate must have passed the Bachelor Degree with any two school subjects offered as Pass/Hons/Elective/optional subject out of the following:
|Classical Teacher (Telugu)||Bachelor's degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Telugu B.Ed. from a University/Institution recognized by NCTE|
For more details read the hereunderfull notification.
How to apply
- The candidate must go through the details of this advertisement available on the website of DSE before filling up an online application. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and be summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available on the DSE website.
1. Instruction to fill up online application.
2. Guideline for scanning and uploading of photograph, full signature & left thumb impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images (only in jpeg. format) of his/her latest passport size color photograph, full signature, and scanned image of left thumb impression (L.T.I.) in the online application form. The uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature &L.T.I. must be and clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of the attested passport size photograph which is uploaded on the form for future use.
- Before filling application read the full notification.