CSIR Recruitment for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistants and Security Assistant
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the posts of Junior Secretariat Assistants in the Pay Level 2 and Security Assistant in the Pay Level 6. The details about the post, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying Online. Also, the candidates should have the details of Online transaction of fee details (if applicable), marks obtained (in the qualifying examination) and experience (employer names, period, etc.,) readily available to provide inputs to the online application form.
- Registration Start Date : 6 Sep - 2021 3:30 am
- Registration Last Date : 11 Oct - 2021 12:00 pm
- Fee Last Date : 11 Oct - 2021
- Admit Card Date : Coming Soon
- Exam : Coming Soon
- For all candidates: 100/-
Upper Age Limit as on 11/10/2021
- For all candidates: 28 years
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of post & Reservation|
|A-2101||Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)||03 (2 UR & 1 OBC)|
|A-2102||Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)||02 (UR)|
|A-2103||Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)||02 (UR)|
|A-2104||Security Assistant||01 (UR)|
Every post-code has different qualifications and eligibility like qualifications, computer typing, and the subject of qualifications, for more details read full notification.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online by visiting the CSIR-NIIST website http://www.niist.res.in. The online application will be open from 9.00 AM on 06/09/2021 to 5.30 PM on 11/10/2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidate has to remit the application fee of Rs.100/- (online payment only) for each post-code separately, wherever applicable to the following account, and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed fields provided in the online application:
Name of Account Holder: Director, NIIST (CSIR), Trivandrum
Account Number: 67047723825
Bank Name: State Bank of India
IFSC Code : SBIN0070030
MICR No. : 695002943
- Candidates should keep a copy of the printout of the online application for their own record. There is no need to submit a hard copy of the application
- The candidates belonging to Women/SC/ST/PwBD/CSIR employees are exempted from submission of application fees.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate online applications and application fees.
- In the case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are required to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/Institute.
- Application fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can they be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if the ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by the current employer is uploaded in online application along with other documents.
- The candidates are required to verify all the fields in the application form to ensure that the application is complete and correct in all respects before submitting the same. It must be ensured that the photo and signature are appended in the respective fields of the online application. After submitting, the candidate may print a copy of the application for their own record.
Documents to be uploaded (as a single PDF document) preferably in the order given below:
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSLC certificate.
- Educational qualifications certificates.
- Discharge Certificate and Ex-servicemen Identity Card (for Ex-servicemen)
- Caste certificate, if applicable. For OBC candidates, the certificate should be in the proforma as provided in Annexure-I and Undertaking in Annexure-II.
- Disability Certificate in the proforma as provided in Annexure-III, if applicable
- NOC, wherever applicable.
- Proof of remittance of application fee of Rs.100/- where applicable.
- Other documents, if any.