BSF Recruitment for CT, HC, And ASI in 2021
BSF Recruitment for CT, HC, And ASI in 2021:- Online applications are invited from eligible and interested Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the under mentioned vacancies in Group-'C' combatised (Non-Gazetted-Non Ministerial) posts in the Border Security Force, Engineering Set up through Online Mode only for the vacancy year 2020-21
- Registration Start Date : 15 Nov - 2021
- Last date for apply : 29 Dec - 2021
- Women SC/ST/EXS: Nill
- All Other: 100/-
- Pay fee through Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card
Age Limit as on closing date
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- ASI(DM Gde-III)
- HC (Carpenter)
- HC (Plumber)
- Constable (Sewerman)
- Constable (Generator Operator)
- Constable (Generator Mechanic)
- Constable (Linemen)
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with other person, shall be eligible for appointment under these rules:
Provided that the Central Government may if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
All these are specific posts to specific eligibility and other certifications.
- For the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draftsman Grade-III)
|Chest||80 Cms. (Un-expended) 85 Cms. (Expanded)||Not applicable|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards.||Proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards.|
- For the post of Head Constable (Carpenter), Head Constable (Plumber), and Constable(Sewerman)
|Height||165 Cms.||157 Cms.|
|Chest||76 Cms. (Un-expanded) 81 Cms. (Expanded) (Relaxable by 2 cms for candidate below 20 years of age)||Not applicable|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards.||According to height but not less than 46 Kgs.|
- For the post of Constable (Generator Operator), Constable (Generator Mechanic), and Constable (Lineman)
|Height||165 Cms.||157 Cms.|
|Chest||76 Cms. (Un-expanded) 81 Cms. (Expanded) (Relaxable by 2 Cms for candidates below 20 years of age)||Not applicable|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards||According to height but not less than 46 Kgs|
For other details to read the notification.
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online by visiting the BSF website http://rectt.bsf.gov.in. No other mode for submission of application will be accepted. Online submission of application form comprises of following steps
- One Time Registration (OTR). (STEP-I)
- Filling of online application. (STEP-II)
- Payment of examination fee through prescribed digital modes. (STEP-III)
- In STEP-I, candidates should first complete the ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ (OTR) process by filling in basic information relating to them i.e Name, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID. Candidates to ensure that, only active/functional mobile number and E-mail ID must be used for One Time Registration purposes.
- On submission of information, candidates will receive their Registration ID and password on their given mobile number as well as their E-mail address. Candidates are advised to keep memorizing the Registration ID and password as the same will be essential to obtain access to your profile throughout the entire recruitment process.
- After completing the registration part, candidates can view the active advertisements under the ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’ link by logging in using their credentials.
- In STEP-II, candidates can apply for Recruitment to the posts as mentioned in the detailed advertisement at para-1 by clicking on the ‘APPLY HERE’ link available next to the relevant advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned in the recruitment notification carefully before proceeding to the online submission of the online application form.
- After reading the instructions, candidates should carefully fill the relevant fields of the online application form and upload all essential documents (as mentioned in para No.4 (B) of detailed advertisement and other documents as per their category, photograph, signature, and Thumb impression. Mandatory fields are marked with an * (asterisk) sign. Only the application of candidates who fulfilling eligibility conditions will be accepted by the system.
- Candidates will have to fill in basic personal information. After filling up all relevant information, candidates can see a complete preview of their application form. If the candidate desires to make any correction, then press “back”. No correction in the application can be made after clicking the “submit” button. Hence, candidates are advised to press the “submit” button only after confirmation of the correctness of filled information by him/her.
- The digital size of photographs-30 to 100 kb, signature-20 to 50 kb, qualification documents 30 to 100 kb, and thumb impression should not be more than 50 KB. Photographs and signatures must be clearly visible and the latest photographs must be uploaded. Format should be jpg, jpeg, png formats.
- Candidates should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission. In case of any discrepancy, relevant entries may be corrected/edited. After the final submission of the online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
- In STEP-III, the candidates are required to make fee payments (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay fees). Fee can be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and nearest Common Service centers. The candidate’s application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that application.
- Candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned procedure to pay the fees:-
- After login, the Application history is visible at the bottom side of the page.
- Candidates will be able to see applications submitted by them to the advertisement with fees payment status. Applications for which fees payment status is unpaid. The pay now link will be available there.
- Three options will be available after clicking on the pay now link. a) Net banking b) Debit card c) Credit card.
- After shown successful completion of fee payment, the application will be completed. Candidates may take a printout of this application for their own record. Printout of applications is not required to be sent to BSF.
- Online application submission will be completed after payment of the examination fee.