BMRCL Recruitment 2021
BMRCL Recruitment 2021:- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of the Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing, operating, and maintaining the Metro Rail in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from eligible EX-military personnel for an appointment for the following post in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRCL on a “contract basis” for a period of 5 years which is extendable based on the performance.
- Registration Start Date : 14 Dec - 2021
- Last Date For Apply : 10 Jan - 2022
- Since this is a special recruitment drive for Ex-military personnel no examination fees are prescribed.
- Maximum age limit: 45 years
|Sr. No.||Designation / Post||No. of Posts|
|1||STATION CONTROLLER / TRAIN OPERATOR (SC/TO)||50|
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification or Equivalent Qualification in Class -I trade issued by Armed Forces
Written Examination, Shortlisted, Document Verification
Medical Fitness Test:-
Category of Medical Checkup: Category A1
- Vision Checkup
- Distance Vision:6/6, 6/6 without glass with fogging test Near Vision Sn 06,0.6
- Fundo Scopy / Refraction
- ENT Checkup
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Serum Creatine
- Urine Analysis
- Chest X-Ray P.A View
The offer letter will be issued if the candidate passes the Medical Fitness Test.
How to apply
- Before apply read the full notification.
- take along with all necessary documents
- for uploading document scan images.
- photo signature
- after submitting the application take a print-out of the application.
- Eligible candidates may fill in the application online, take a printout of the same Superscribe as “Application for the post of Train Operator / Station Controller” and forward without any documents addressed to General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore – 560027
The above application should reach B M R C L by 4.00 PM of 14-01-2022.