BMRC Metro Assistant Manager, Chief Engineer, Chief Adviser Recruitment 2022
BMRC Metro Ass Manager, Chief Engineer, Chief Adviser Recruitment 2022:- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of the Government of India and the Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bengaluru.
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for appointment in the Project Wing. All appointments will be on a "contract basis" only
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced officers (serving or retired) for an appointment to the post of Chief Engineer/ Advisor in the Project Wing. The appointment will be on a “contract basis” only.
No. BMRCL/HR/0001/Project(CAM) /2022/C- 30084
- Application Start Date : 21 Feb - 2022
- Last Date For Apply : 21 Feb - 2022 10:30 am
- No fee
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 63 years
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||No of posts||Age limit||Minimum Educational Qualification||Experience|
|1||Assistant Manager (Property Development)||06||35 years||MBA (Marketing/Sales/ Finance or equivalent or Post Graduation in Economics/Commerce (Full Time).|
|2||Chief Engineers||04||Not more than 55 years||BE/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an Institution of repute.|
|3||Chief Engineers/Advisors (Retired)||Not more than 63 years.||Degree in Civil Engineering from an Institute of Repute|
Period Of Contract Appointment
For Assistant Manager:-
- The tenure of contract appointment will be 3 years
- The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 3 months’ notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of three months in lieu of the notice period if the circumstances so warrant.
For Chief Engineer And Chief Engineer/Adviser:-
- The tenure of contract appointment will be 01-03 years.
- The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 01/03 months’ notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one/ three months in lieu of the notice period if the circumstances so warrant.
How to apply
- Before applying for any post read the full notification both.
- Please check all experience and documents is required.
- Check all points carefully to apply for any posts with details like contract period, selection process, etc
- take print of application for the future refrence.