BEL Invited application for Project Engineer in 2021
BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) is a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence requires the following personnel on a contract basis for its Military Communication SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
- Registration Start Date : 3 Sep - 2021
- Registration Last Date : 12 Sep - 2021
- Fee Last Date : 12 Sep - 2021
- For All Candidate:- 500/-
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.08.2021
|Post||No. Of Posts||Reservation||Location|
|Project Engineer||06||GEN-3, OBC- 2, SC- 1||New Delhi|
Full-time (4 years) BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the
following Engineering disciplines –Computer Science/ Information Science / Information Technology. First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC, ST, and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC and PWD candidates. The method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
How To Apply
- Before apply read the full notification.
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Project Engineer (on Contract Basis) for Military Communications SBU, Bengaluru Unit.
- The online application can be accessed from 03.09.2021
- The last date to submit the applications is 12.09.2021
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The dates of the selections, timings, and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. A list of candidates shortlisted for interviews will also be uploaded on the BEL website.