AWES Recruitment in 2022
AWES Recruitment in 2022:- There are 136 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).
There are approximately 8700 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Post for teachers in various categories could be `regular’ or of `fixed term’ nature which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies. Appointments which fall in the category of “Regular” would be liable to transfer in organizational interest.
Note: The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the School/Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills.
- Registration Start Date : 7 Jan - 2022
- Last Date For Apply : 28 Jan - 2022
- Admit cards : 10 Feb - 2022
- Examination : 19 Feb - 20 Feb - 2022
- Result : 28 Feb - 2022
- For All Candidates: 385/-
- Pay Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Or E-Challan
- Fresh Candidates: Maximum 40 Years
- NCR Schools TGT/ PRT: Maximum 29 Years & PGT 36 Years
- Experience Candidates: Maximum 57 Years
Posts & Qualifications:-
|Education||Aggregate %||Professional||Aggregate %|
|3||PRT||Graduation||50||Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed.||50|
*A Post-Graduate with less than aggregate 50% marks in Graduation, but aggregate 50% marks in PostGraduation and also 50% marks in the subject applied for shall also be eligible.
Candidates would be able to take mock tests ON-LINE to familiarize themselves with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 01 Feb 2022.
How to apply
- Before apply read the full notification in detail.
- Registration:- Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal https://register.cbtexams.in/AWES/Registration/ . Candidates can register between 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as per details available on the website. Please use the steps given below to give general information about yourself to register your profile.
- For profile registration, you need to have a valid Mobile Number & Email ID
- You will receive OTP on your Mobile number & Email ID for verification
- You can edit your Post/Other details any time before submitting, except Basic Details (First Page)
- While entering the required information in Online form, you will be asked by the system to attach the following documents: -
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications
- The system will then ask you to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are UPI/Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking. A payment gateway has been integrated with the website for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- Once registration is completed, you will get a confirmation that registration is successful. You will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- You may seek assistance till the examination from the following HELPLINE numbers: +91 62680 30939, +91 62680 03264, +91 62631 78414, +91 62680 62129